JH Media
this site the web

Mood boards

Moodboards:

These are 2 compilations I have produced to show what I believe students or people reading college magazines may be into.

Magazine mood board:
This mood board represents what, In my opinion, college students may like to read. You have something for everyone. Vogue for fashion, Edge for gaming, Kerrang and NME for Music, Stuff and Topgear for car and gadget lovers. All these magazine's have something in common; they all attract the same group of people I will want to read My College Magazine. Therefor I will put their style and layout into consideration for my magazine, as I need to attract the same group of people.


Fashion/Trends/Gadgets Mood board:


This mood board represents again what, In my opinion, most college students would like to own/have. A large proportion of students and teenagers love music, and so for this reason I believe the concert ticket fits in well, and I could also look at adding a music element to my magazine, local talent or shows to attract the audience. Also the TV, Xbox, Blackberry MacBookiPod, these are very desriable items today, and they all share similar attributes, they're sleek and simple, yet complex and eye catching. These attributes alone make the items ever move desirable, eye catching, especially to students and teenagers. So when designing my magazine, I may look to these items for inspiration for style, as they attract so much attention from the desired audience of my magazine with minimal effort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jordan Harrison.

Studied Product design and Btec Art and Design at Secondary School. Now working towards his Graphic Design career would love for you to get in touch about any work for him! Email me!

This Blog.

Is for the purpose of posting and displaying my AS Media Coursework only, Please do NOT comment for social purposes. For that, Look to the links section and contact me on my Phone Email or Home Email, or add me on either of the social network sites.