JH Media
this site the web

Programs for Magazine design

After researching, and playing around with each I discovered a variation of programs I could use for my magazine.

- Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Adobe Illustrator CS3
- Microsoft Publisher

These programs would all work perfectly in harmony with each other as all (or most) of the Adobe CS3 components are compatible for importing and exporting to each other. Also Photoshop is an amazing program for Photo and image manipulation, where as Illustrator is good for any drawings, texts or renders used. InDesign is a new program to me, but while using it I discovered many advantages from it. In my opinion, it could be compared Adobe's version of Microsoft Publisher. For my magazine I will probably finalise all my Image/Photos in Photoshop and all the illustrations (by me) for the cover, such as hand rendered text etc. Then I will, using CS3's compatibility, export all my work to InDesign where the final design will be brought together. Using DTP (microsoft publisher) to bring it all together, sticking to the brief.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jordan Harrison.

Studied Product design and Btec Art and Design at Secondary School. Now working towards his Graphic Design career would love for you to get in touch about any work for him! Email me!

This Blog.

Is for the purpose of posting and displaying my AS Media Coursework only, Please do NOT comment for social purposes. For that, Look to the links section and contact me on my Phone Email or Home Email, or add me on either of the social network sites.