JH Media
this site the web

Music Magazine main tasks

This is a list of tasks I will need to complete to successfully plan and produce my magazine cover and double page spread.

Brief
► Explain LIIAR
► Conventions of a Music Magazine
► Conventions of a normal Magazine
► Compare Conventions
► Conventions of front pages
► Conventions of contents pages
► Conventions of double page spreads
► Spider Diagram
► Mood board
► Planning and Research (Types of magazines, Typography, Style, photography etc.)
► Hand Rendered and IT Drafts
► Photographs
► Analise drafts, change and tweak,
► Produce final draft using photographs taken etc.
► Evaluate

All these things will be completed in time for the given deadline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jordan Harrison.

Studied Product design and Btec Art and Design at Secondary School. Now working towards his Graphic Design career would love for you to get in touch about any work for him! Email me!

This Blog.

Is for the purpose of posting and displaying my AS Media Coursework only, Please do NOT comment for social purposes. For that, Look to the links section and contact me on my Phone Email or Home Email, or add me on either of the social network sites.